Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Utah Update

Hello Family & Friends!

How is everyone?! All is well here in Utah! The weather is beautiful right now-sunny/mid-80's & VERY low humidity. Lovin' it & spending lots of time outdoors. I will not miss the TX heat & humidity...thinking back to last summer makes me shudder...especially since I'm preggo now. :)

We have all the boxes out of the house & have most of the rooms ready. We absolutely love this house & feel blessed to have found it. We have met a couple of neighbors & they are very friendly. Such a change from anywhere else we have lived! In the 7 years that Jake & I have been married, we have never had neighbors that we actually talk to or hang out with. We even had a couple from two streets over bring us some homemade salsa & offer their teens as babysitters. And, they are from Georgia so maybe I will have a wine drinking buddy after all?!

Now that we are more settled, I will be taking more pics & sharing.

Come see us!

XO,

0 comments: