Wednesday, January 11, 2012

12 in '12

Wish this was my original idea, but I found it on several other blogs while trying to find a way to share my resolutions... {In no particular order.}

One. Read {and finish}The One Year Bible. I have had this book over a year now...


Two. Make more time EACH day to play with my precious children.
 
Three. Spend less time on Facebook & more time on my blog.


Four. Read more. I have started reading distant shores by kristin hannah.

 Five. Pick back up where I left off on Couch to 5k & run a 5k sometime before June.
 
Six. Stress less about cleaning my floors. This has become an obsession...hands & knees scrubbing the tile. WHY? Maybe if I stop cleaning them constantly, I will have more time to play with my kiddos.
 
Seven. Have more patience & understanding for people in general.


Eight. Complain less & compliment more. This was my first resolution & I have done really well so far. :)
 
Nine. Take an online photography class & become more familiar with my camera & my new lens that I got for Christmas.

 Ten. Pray more. The amount of blessings God has bestowed on me is amazing & I need to thank him even more often than I do.


Eleven.  Sew more. I have started making clothes for my little ones & very much enjoy it. I just need more time!

twelve. Throw out things that I {we} don't use & stay more organized so I don't have to spend a day {or two} just putting things away/back in their place. 

So, there you have it! These will definitely be a challenge for me but I am totally up for it! What are your resolutions?

Happy New Year! May 2012 be a good one!

1 comments:

Alissa M said...

What great resolutions - makes me really think as well! We should run a 5K together and also lets play with our cameras together!! I love the new lens you got its a great one I LOVEEE my 50 mm.