Monday, April 4, 2011

Divine

My all time favorite dessert is red velvet cake, so when I came across this e-mealz recipe for Chocolate Red Velvet Cupcakes, I HAD to try it. And it was...simply divine! And, now, I HAVE to share it.

{Chocolate} Red Velvet Cupcakes
1 pkg (2 layer) Red Velvet Cake Mix
1 (3.9 oz.) pkg. chocolate instant pudding
1 c chocolate chips (I used dark chocolate)
Icing: I chose 1 (16 oz.) container Duncan Hines Creamy Homestyle Cream Cheese Icing
instead of making the icing :)

Add dry pudding mix to dry cake mix. Add ingredients as listed on cake mix package & mix as directed. Fold in chocolate chips. Spoon into prepared muffin cups & bake as directed on cake mix. Cool & frost.
I served them with Blue Bell {of course} Vanilla Bean ice cream.

So simple!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh!

a.) I never knew you had a blog. :) It's cute!

b.) I'm dying to try this recipe! I think it's calling my name for this coming weekend.

c.) I have a blog too - www.erintagledesign.com - I've been know to rant about our lovely Corpus locals on there .... wahahahahahaha!


See you soon!

Erin

mandy said...

Looks yummy....I'll have to try this one!