Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving is nothing if not a glad and reverent lifting of the heart to God in honor and praise for His goodness. ~Robert Casper Lintner

We spent Thanksgiving with lots of family this year. Avery enjoyed the day & was a happy girl even though she missed both of her naps. I can't even begin to list all of the things I am thankful for but here are a few at the top of my list...my baby girl who brings an immense amount of joy to my life each & every day, my amazing husband, & wonderful family & friends. Praise God for all the blessings in our lives!

More birthday gifts for Avery! She loves her airplane...now she can fly just like Daddy!



Her twin cousins, Brody & Hadley, were trying to get her to wear the hat. They are so sweet to her!


Girls!



The Great-Grandkids...Brody, Avery & Hadley

0 comments: