Thursday, May 28, 2009

Avery Alyn is 6 Months Old Already!

Sorry that this post is a week late but we have been on the go & I can't seem to find the time for blogging...

I can't believe that our sweet girl is already halfway to her first birthday! I have to admit that I am a little sad about this. Avery continues to amaze us each day with her adorable personality. How did we get so lucky? :) She has been trying out baby food & seems to like green beans the best. Her Daddy has been working with her on crawling...she is so close! She loves her exersaucer & the TV remote. Lately, she has been sleeping for about 10-11 hours at night. Nice! At her check up last week, she weighed 18 lbs. 8 oz. & was 27 in. This puts her in the 90th percentile! Healthy girl!



Definitely Daddy's Girl


She already knows how to saw "I love you!"


Going to the Hooks game


Hmmm...not sure I like squash!

1 comments:

Alissa M said...

Aww she is getting so big and is so adorable!! I want to hold her and squeeze her lil cheeks! ;)