Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Ace!

Ace turned 1 on December 31st! I was hoping that by this age he wouldn't continue to destroy things, but that hasn't happened! People keep telling me that labs will chew everything in sight until they are at least 2 years old. Wonderful news! In his defense, he has been a little neglected since Avery arrived. But, he has been getting out a little more lately. He loves to fetch the ball, slide, & play with his cousin Tank. Here are some recent pictures of him & some of the things that he has destroyed. :)








Waiting by my baby sister until Jake says "ok"!





3 comments:

Alissa M said...

He is a cute dog though at least. ;)

Alicia said...

They chew way past their 2nd birthday also! I don't think labs ever grow out of it, ours sure never did.

The Callaghan Family said...

Hilarious!! I'm sorry I missed his birthday! I didn't get the invite to his party :( Maybe next year. We'll swap pics of things Loki has destroyed...like our bathroom tile!